Blackheads in Ear: How to Get Rid of It in 7 Days?
Blackheads are primarily formed because of accumulation of dirt, oil in the pores and deal skin cells. After which the ear forms sealed or clogged pored which becomes the source of blackheads in ear. This article, however, is the meaningful way to get to know the treatment of blackheads particularly in ear. That could be inside the ear, around the ear lobe or on the hair follicles.
Which is more painful?
Naturally, the one which is on the hair follicle or inside the ear is more painful. The following remedies are the best home remedies. Contrary to that, even when there are medical ways to treat the blackheads in ear, people opt for home remedies. Reason could be based on the fact that they find it more comfortable to use chemical and toxic free ingredients.
Best Home Remedies for Blackheads in Ear:
Questions which are mostly asked are:
- Are blackheads in ear dangerous?
- Is it easy or hard to deal with the treatment?
- How long does it take to cure blackheads by using home remedies?
- Which medicines are chemical free and can we rely on it for the cure of blackheads?
Answer to these questions are simple:
Blackheads are not dangerous. But yes! They do cause pain if touched. Sensitivity is also found when you touch them. Other than that they cause pimples, acne and ugliness.
Treatments are easy, yet the stance on the chemicals and home remedies is different. Home remedies are the wonderful and natural sources of treating blackheads. On the other hand, medicines or ointments mostly have chemicals. This is not recommended for the fragile areas.
Home remedies take few minutes to few hours or days to get rid of blackheads in ears. Total reliance on the ointments or medicines, like mentioned above, and is not advised.
- Essential Oil Remedies:
How does essential oil do in eradicating blackheads in ear? What makes them help in this regard? Well, to be honest, it is all about the properties these oil contains. Tea Tree Oil which is a known essential oil has antibacterial properties. These properties are helpful for removing infection in the open skin pores. Moreover, it also helps in drying blackheads and removing them softly without much pain.
Method to follow:
The best way to get rid of blackhead from the ear is to:
- Take a cotton ball or pad and make sure it is a clean one. Soak it with Tea Tree oil.
- Squeeze out the excess oil from the bud/ball or pad of cotton.
- Place it in the ear (the visible part, not inside the ear). Let it sit there for 12 hours. It is best before going to sleep. Letting it remain there for the entire night brings excellent results.
- In the morning, clean it with a towel and repeat it for 7 days.
- The procedure must be repeated once before going to bed.
- Lemon and Baking Soda Scrub:
Lemon and baking soda are two ingredients which provide exfoliating properties. These two ingredients are easily found in kitchen and in grocery shops. When it comes to the exfoliating texture, baking soda is taken as a soft exfoliating ingredient. On the other hand, lemon is a bit coarse.
- Take a tablespoon of baking soda in a container.
- Mix water in it drop by drop so that lumps are not formed. Also, it will allow the consistency to be thick.
- Apply it on the blackhead and massage with the fingertips. Slowly in circular motion.
- Then let it dry and wash.
- Dry the area with the help of towel.
- Repeat it 3 to 4 times in a day for a week.
- Lemon Essence and Juice:
How does lemon juice help in removing or getting rid of blackheads in ear? Well, it is a great means of exfoliation. Considering that, it has the ability to remove impurities which causes bacteria.
- Squeeze out lemon juice in a bowl or container.
- Dilute it with a tablespoon of water.
- Dab a cotton ball in the juice and place it on the blackhead.
- Make sure that the cotton is free from excess juice.
- Allow it to dry. Then clean it with lukewarm water.
- This procedure must be repeated 4 to 5 times in 24 hours.
- It will take at least a week or 7 days to get rid of blackheads in the ear.
These all remedies are restricted to medical (alcohol swabs) as well as home items use. Each and every remedy has its own importance. Plus these are tested by many people before we have put it here in the article.
You can also read About: YEAST INFECTION BUMPS